Blacklane provides an outstanding ground travel experience in over 250 cities and 50 countries worldwide. Our success comes from a collaboration of nearly 200 people from 40 nations and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us! Help us solve the challenges of moving travelers around the world and support a thriving community of professional drivers.
Process and Tools Manager (f/m)
As the Process Manager your responsibility is to assure that we provide our drivers and our driver-related internal teams all the tools and processes they need to operate effectively and efficiently and scale our business rapidly.
Blacklane works with thousands of professional drivers around the globe. They need to be acquired, on-boarded, managed, provided with rides, monitored during service delivery, developed and paid. These tools and processes need to be defined, built, and maintained. Therefore, the role of the Process and Tools Manager requires experience in business process management, product management as well as international work experience.
- Assure quick scalability, simplicity and robustness of our driver-related processes and tools to enable Blacklane to grow with triple digit numbers.
- Continuously improve their efficiency and effectiveness by e.g. driving out variations, applying automation and challenging the status quo.
- Closely work with our product manager and software development teams and assure that the business requirements are well understood and prioritized according to our business needs.
- Implement processes and tools including internal trainings, testing and reporting.
- Define KPIs, and assure respective data measurement and verification.
- Perform data analyses and apply statistics jointly with our Business Intelligence team.
- Manage process- and tools-related improvement suggestions.
- Have higher education in computer science, math or an engineering faculty
- Have advanced Excel skills and some experience with Tableau or similar BI tools
- Are experienced in requirements engineering or software development
- Know the principles of Lean Management and Agile Development
- Experience with Six Sigma or equivalent process improvement methods
- Have full working-proficiency in English, additional languages would be a plus
- Are self-driven and solution oriented
- Have the ability to comfortably deliver results under time pressure in a fast-changing environment
- Are highly customer-orientated and have a positive hands-on attitude and a good sense of humor
More than a job
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of a unique international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent training team.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company and team events and a lot of fun games.
- We will support you in visa, relocation and other administrative issues.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that wants to set the highest standard for professional driver services across the world, please apply through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!